| Management Plus 6.4 has been released. Below are a list of step-by-step instructions to update your computer to the most recent version of MP.|
PLEASE NOTE: As of the 6.4 release additional
registration steps will be necessary - for a
walkthrough and explanation of these
steps please see Registration Steps
1) Download the mpwautoupdater here: 6.4 MPWAutoUpdater
2) When prompted for an action, choose 'Run':
If 'Run' is not an option, save the file to your desktop, then browse to your desktop and double-click the 'mpwautoupdater' icon
3) Click 'Unzip':
4) Click 'Next'
5) The default location for MPW's executable file (C:\mpw) should already be selected. If MP is installed in a different location, change the path to that location, then hit 'Next'.
6) Enter the following username and password:
7) Continue to hit 'Next' until the download begins.
8) Once the download completes, hit 'Finish' to complete the update
9) Repeat steps 1-8 on any other computers (Including the Server) that run Management Plus